Webcentric builds and maintains websites for businesses and non-profits. We specialize in providing websites with professional designs and great features — at attractive prices.
Our goal is to make effective websites affordable for businesses and organizations that need to get on the Web with a limited budget.
We do this by focusing on the essentials:
- a contemporary, professional design
- clear goals for the website (promotion, lead generation, online sales, etc.)
- a strong skeleton for the site (its information architecture & coding)
- following the search engines’ “best practices”
- listening to our customers
By keeping these simple rules in mind we’re able to quickly develop websites that work.
Webcentric is a member of:
Webcentric is owned and operated by Dean and Launa La Velle, with an assist here and there from talented freelancers.
Dean started working on the Web in early 1999 for a regional television network based in Panama City Beach, Florida. As part of small team he helped develop and code one of the Web’s first truly multimedia travel websites.
Since then Dean has been involved in every facet of the Web: content creation, coding, designing, strategic business development, sales, marketing and project management. At Webcentric he handles sales and production, while Launa tackles everything else.
Dean is affiliated with these fine organizations:
- Rotary Club of Quincy (President-elect, 2011)
- Quincy Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors (Chief, 2009)
- Quincy Area Chamber of Commerce Tech Committee
- Vaterrott College Program Advisory Committee
- Community Foundation of the Quincy Area, Marketing Committee
- St. Jude Quincy to Peoria Run, Marketing Committee & Runner/Fundraiser
Webcentric is proud to be a part of the Tri-State business community and encourages you to contact us about your Web needs.